Monday, March 12, 2012

Dukan - End of Attack -- No Cheating!

Yesterday was my last day of attack.  I am currently back at 5 lbs lost so I am going to keep pushing on and know that I didn't get this heavy in one day, so it isn't going away in 1 either. 

I am now allowed veggies (on PV days), but a bit nervous about adding them in and seeing another spike.  I am looking forward to the variety tho so that is something.  I had a really rough day with craving carbs yesterday - hubby and I went out to a model train show, and I let myself get hungry.  Super huge mistake!  I managed to avoid getting anything out, but I was really wanting all the bad foods that got me here.  Smelling french fries was the worst, I wanted to tackle the guy eating them and steal them.  Good thing I do have some self control. :-) Hmmm that must be new lol

The worst part of this weekend was my son and his long time girlfriend broke up.  They had been together for four years and he is taking it pretty hard.  I'm really worried about him and how he is handling it.  Added stress is so not a helpful thing for my diet. 

I am super proud to say despite all my temptations I have not cheated.  My friend at work started attack phase yesterday and she is done Weds. So I have a diet buddy which I think will help.  We will even be on the same PP and PV days.  On with the journey!  xo


2 comments:

  1. Good job not succombing to temptation! Keep it up!
    The diet will pass by so quickly if you don't cheat, next thing you know you will have lost all the weight and you will feel fabulous!

    As long as you drink a lot of water, adding veggies wont do anything crazy to your weight and it shouldn't spike. I ate veggies every day during my 8 months of cruise phase and I lost weight really rapidly. I suggest you do one day PP and the other PV, I'm just saying, veggies don't kill the diet.

    Good luck! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement and the veggie info. I'm really looking forward to having them which most who know me can say is quite a turn around! I'm not much of a veggie person as a general rule but I think this diet might just change that. I will def make sure to keep the water intake up! Alternating days to start and will see how it goes from there.

      I am really glad I created this blog, I have found such great info and support, AND knowing I would have to post if I fell off the wagon helps keep me going. Thanks again! :)

      Originally posted as comment instead of reply so fixing that. I will learn this blog thing eventually!

      Delete