Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 3 of Dukan

Today is day 3 for me on the Dukan diet and I am now down a total of 4 lbs so far.  Not too bad of a start.  I feel really good.  Not tired and sluggish like I expected.  The gorgeous random 60+ degree day yesterday did help keep my energy up I'm sure.   Hubby and I took a 2.2 mile hike along the canal last night and grabbed a geocache along the way.  It was so nice to be out and about.  It's rainy today so I'm thinking our walk will need to be at the Community Center but at least it is still exercise. 

I made Chicken Cordon Blue Dukan style last night and it came out excellent!  I will definitely make again!  I will post my modified recipe at some point. So far this hasn't seemed like much of a diet which sounds to me like the best kind! 

I have a super long way to go to be where I want to be but I'm thinking it is time to seriously commit to making it happen.  Looking forward to seeing where this journey takes me! 

1 comment:

  1. Thats great, 4lbs in 3 days! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete