Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 5 - Dukan Attack = Discouraged!

Well I got up this morning very excited to check my anticipated progress only to find I had backtracked.  Now I am back to a loss of only 3 lbs.  I'm not sure what happened, I have been following everything to the letter - I was even trying to drink extra extra water yesterday.  Maybe it wasn't enough.  Guess I will just keep going and see what tomorrow brings.  For today I am seriously discouraged. 

One minute at a time right now, stressed so avoiding the kitchen so I am not stress eating. In the words of Dory... "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming."

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great! Maybe you just drank a bit too much and are having a bit of water retention. Keep going! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input, hadn't thought about the possibility of too much water. Will try to keep it in close watch today. I'm sure not ready to quit! Thanks again! xo

      Just realized I was commenting instead of replying so fixing that :)

      Delete